Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wireless Access Point?

 


Ok, ok, ok, ok. Ok. Alright. I've heard from many of you asking about the non-Lo280 content recently. I must say that collecting Lo280 content is much more difficult now that I've been driving the 280 solo. But fret not, more is on it's way.

I was configuring my local network settings recently and you know how your PC identifies other wireless access points in the area? Well, I had a little surprise to find that one of my neighbors has taken a bit of creative liberty in naming his (or her ... it could be a her, you never know these things) WAP-router. For what its worth, my WAP is named "Big Bear". It was named "Little Bear" in Boulder. These names are completely arbitrary. I'm curious what all of you have named your Wireless Access Points? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mattosan said...

AssScrewingFagNet has no encryption key. Weird. I would expect a padlock on that action.

mattosan said...

Hey Joe - your blog sucks!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»